Five Star Paints Ltd was established in 1988 and is a proud Canterbury based manufacturer of paints and importer of market related products. It is our policy to be proactive in preserving our environment, providing a clean, safe and healthy working environment for our staff as well as raising the awareness of our environment to our customers and suppliers.
Our company is committed to minimising the negative environmental impacts of our business activities. With management and staff working together we constantly monitor the way our business operates as well as complying with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
It is our policy to:
- comply with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements by keeping a register of contacts for receiving information and updates
- reduce our landfill contribution by recycling and reusing materials where practical and disposing of our waste through safe and responsible methods
- minimise energy usage
- ensure our procurement of packaging and raw materials take into account environmental impacts
- offer our customer more products with environmental advantages
- improve awareness of our Environmental Policy and to educate our staff, customers, suppliers of environmental issues within our industry
- implement procedures to eliminate, isolate or minimise the risk of damage to the environment
- strive to continually improve our environmental performance
- review our policy annually and constantly improve targets and objectives